Who you are: You
are an outgoing, driven, and the competitive person with the will
to succeed both independently and within a team. You are
goal-oriented and driven by success, winning, and the opportunity
for advancement. The possibility of a long-term career excites you,
where the sky is the limit in sales, entrepreneurship, and business
leadership; and you thrive to work in a fun, dynamic, energetic,
forward-thinking organization that invests in you.
This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in
sports, hospitality, team leadership, management, sales,
entrepreneurship, and anybody with a competitive mindset.
Responsibilities for the position include:
• Face to face sales and marketing with our customers to uphold
solid relationships to meet the needs of our clients
• You will work independently and collaboratively as part of
various teams within your assigned geography to close sales, win
business, and reach sales goals.
• Developing strong leadership skills to build a high
performance, cross-functional team environment
• Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will
support you in your professional growth
• Training in business management for customer service,
marketing, and sales
• Apply knowledge of the sales process and customer knowledge to
improve sales outcomes.
One to two years of prior work experience or internships in
Retail, Marketing, Business Development, Food Service, Insurance
Sales, or another relevant industry, OR
Prior military experience that focused on teamwork, resilience,
negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality earned as
part of the military to build relationships, impact businesses for
the better, and achieve success.