Senior Clinical Content Analyst
Posted on: July 18, 2021
The Senior Clinical Content Analyst reports to the
Director and plays a critical role in the content development and
maintenance process within our smart logic system. They will
collaborate closely with physician leadership and will facilitate
the development, maintenance, QA and delivery of medical rules,
working closely with the physician-lead committees. In addition to
content development, the analyst will be responsible for
maintaining clear and concise documentation of all algorithms,
recommendations, and supporting data. Analyst will ensure effective
and timely communication of all modifications to key
- Develop subject matter expertise in disease states,
medical terminology, and familiarity with associated care plan
- Assist in pre-meeting preparation, agenda development,
and logistical support during the meeting.
- Assist in communication with physician
committee co-chairs before and after meetings to ensure all Content
questions and building logic are documented accurately.
- Manage documentation of medical committee discussions,
including creating flowcharts to represent rationale for clinical
- Develop proficiency in using our proprietary smart logic
system to build clinical content, including diagnostic and
treatment algorithm logic, supporting material links, and the
associated care plan recommendations.
- Serve as the first point of Quality Assurance for all
clinical content and make corrections in an efficient and timely
- Effectively communicate content changes with the entire
team, including the Medical Director, subject matter experts and
- Work with technical team to communicate requirements for
smart logic system.
- Develop proficiency in drafting and sending release
communications to clients, detailing different levels of changes to
the clinical content.
- Provide timely and exceptional customer service for
content related requests from internal and external
- Train others in use of clinical authoring
Keywords: Labcorp, Durham , Senior Clinical Content Analyst, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!