Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for
experienced CNC Machine Operators for 2nd and 3rd shifts in Mebane,
The CNC Machine Operator is responsible for operating machine shop
equipment, maintains production runs and visually inspects parts to
ensure quality and consistency. Candidates will also perform
secondary operations on parts as assigned such as cleaning and
deburring of shells. Machine operators must performs machining
duties in a safe and efficient manner. Please Apply Now if you meet
the below qualifications!
Responsibilities for the CNC Machine Operator include but are not
• Operates machine shop equipment under general supervision and
makes direct supervisor aware of any problems as they occur.
• Maintains continuous and repetitive production runs to meet
• Reads and interprets drawings and shop orders to meet part
• Anticipates material shortages and reports them to the
• Measures dimensions of finished work piece to ensure conformance
to specifications, using precision measuring instruments,
templates, and fixtures to the limit of the individual's training
• Cleans work area as required.
CNC Machine Operator qualifications are:
• High School diploma or GED (a copy is required)
• Experience with micrometers and calipers
• Demonstrated job longevity - NO job hoppers!!
• Ability to work 7 days/week as required
• Must be able to read, write speak, and understand instructions
given in English and have the ability to communicate to others both
verbally and by writing effectively
• Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a
machine to exact positions
• Ability to stand and walk with minimal sitting
Positions are available on the 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm) and 3rd
shift (11:00pm-7:30am). Candidates must be available to work 6-7
days/week every week. Pay for this position will be determined via
interview, but typically begins between $11.50-12.00/hour.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested in this great opportunity!
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above, a representative
will contact you to set up the next steps!