Adecco is assisting a local client with temporary placement
within a manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include but
are not limited to the following:
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic and a professional demeanor.
• Assemble and installs components, following specifications and
using hand tools and power tools. May also work in a sub-assembly
area with small parts.
• Positions, aligns, and adjusts work pieces to facilitate
• Cross train into other areas along assembly line to facilitate
flexibility in production.
• Maintain quality output while meeting production requirements in
a timely and professional manner
• Inspects units to detect malfunctions, and adjusts, repairs, or
replaces component parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
Communicate with team leaders regarding problems incurred.
• Cleans parts using cleaning solution, an air hose, and cloth.
• Marks and tags components to track and identify stock
• Packs finished assemblies for shipment and transports to storage
• Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Relevant warehouse experience within the last 3 years.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, ever changing
environment, while ensuring correct information.
• Must be able to stand/sit for long periods of time and
consistently lift 40-50 pounds.
• Must be able to pass all company and client specific background
IN SHORT, IM LOOKING FOR ROCK STARS!!! IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE
QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY, AS WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING AT
APPLICATIONS FOR HIRE!!