Quality Coordinator - Project Management Team
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Quality Coordinator for project management will be responsible for
inspection and documentation activities within the project
management function. Provide notification of inspection to
the customer based on approved procedures. This could either be an
in-person witness inspection with the customer rep or a remote -
video inspection and sending the file to the customer. Tracking all
inspection activities and notifications in a register per project
to document status and adherence to obligations. Ensuring the
results and documents resulting from the inspections make their way
to the appropriate Quality resource for inclusion in final
documentation packets. Pre-package of QA
Quality Coordinator, you have direct line reporting structure to
the Contracts Manager, and will partner with sales support teams
and Project Managers. The position will also work closely
with the FCD and PMO corporate
customer witness inspections; ensure product velocity within the
plant, by proactively networking with the PM’s and customers to
ensure appropriate quality inspection and documentation
- Maintain the Flowserve Document Register for one
or multiple projects.
- Create document transmittals with files received
from internal resources and transmits them to the customer using
agreed forms of transfer.
documents for adherence to contract formatting and numbering
requirements prior to transmittal to the
- Receive incoming transmittals from the client
and distributes the files to the appropriate internal owner for
- Maintain an updated project Transmittal Log
based on the incoming and outgoing document
- Create report to reflect key document metrics
for use in internal and external
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is
submitted to the customer, to ensure successful accounts receivable
from the customer.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from
two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Experience working with quality documentation
and quality functional responsibilities.
- Experience working with customers.
Collaborative working style.
- 0 - 5 years (or more) experience working with
quality management systems within a Manufacturing environment. Will
consider entry level graduates that wish to pursue a project
- Ability to work effectively with site leadership
and the Corporate PMO Team.
- Professional presence, especially when dealing
- Excellent collaboration with customers, quality
and engineering functions.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and maintain
excellent request response time.
- Computer literacy applied to scheduling and data
- Strong interpersonal skills requiring the
ability to resolve conflicting interests
and obtain cooperation and the ability to interact
with all facility personnel, corporate resources and
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Keywords: Flowserve, Durham , Quality Coordinator - Project Management Team, Other , Bynum, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!