Posted on: July 16, 2021
We are seeking a Machinists for
our Raleigh, NC facility. Machinists operate a variety of manual
and CNC equipment within an engineered to order manufacturing shop.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a complex and interesting
industrial operation that provides excellent long term career
Flowserve offers competitive base
pay, off-shift premiums, annual bonuses, benefits on day 1 of
employment, generous paid vacation, paid holidays, pension plan,
401(k) and more.
Responsibilities of the
Machinist will include the following:
• Review samples, complex shop
prints or instructions to understand specifications of
• Complete set ups and operate
manual and/or CNC equipment.
• Plan the sequence of necessary
actions for the completion of a job.
• Performs diverse precision
machining operations on manual and CNC equipment to accurately
produce a variety of complex metal parts.
• Determine and program size of
batches and speed of machine.
• Monitor output to ensure
consistency with specifications.
• Ensure quality specifications
are met through use of various precision measuring
• Perform routine machine
maintenance, clean up and minor repairs/calibrations as
• HS Diploma or
• Minimum of one year
manufacturing experience or Technical Training.
• Knowledge of OSHA and company
rules and regulations for personal, material and product
• Ability to read and interpret
• Six months to one year as
• Strong mechanical aptitude and
• Ability to read and use a
variety of measuring equipment, including calipers, micrometers,
and basic hand tools.
• Ability to use web based and
Microsoft office applications.
Keywords: Flowserve, Durham , Machinist, Other , Butner, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!