Posted on: July 16, 2021
We are adding an experienced Project Manager to our Raleigh
manufacturing facility. Reporting to the site Manager of Project
Management, the Project Manager will take ownership of the entire
project lifecycle from project handover, into execution and
delivery, and handover to aftermarket services and project
closeout. The success of the project is measured by safety,
client satisfaction, completed contractual requirements and company
Flowserve is a global company offering highly competitive salary,
annual bonus, generous paid time off, paid holidays, pension plan,
401(k) and benefits that begin on day 1 of employment.
Takes full responsibility for the project's financial performance
and reports information to senior and executive management.
• Acts as the single point of contact with clients on strategic
• Establishes strong client relationships and maintains those
relationships through adversity.
• Leverage industry best practices and published Flowserve
processes to ensure project financials, documentation, risk
management and schedule management adheres to key KPIs.
• Identifies potential project risks, evaluates, and initiates
corrective action to prevent suboptimal performance.
• Executes the project in a safe, efficient, and timely manner in
accordance with the client agreed contract and specifications.
• Develops and leads the project team ensuring adequate resources
and with the competencies are assigned to the project per the per
the manpower profile.
• Ensures Flowserve’s interests are protected, and contractual risk
• Possesses a firm understanding of contract positions,
requirements and technical specifications and looks for cost saving
• Identifies and manages changes to the project scope of supply and
negotiates variation orders for customer driven changes in
accordance with Flowserve processes and contract
• Ensures clear and open communication with project team members
and between project team and functional groups, changes in scope of
work and schedule are captured in the Change Management System
(MOC) and the implementation of Lessons Learned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or other technical
• 5 – 7 or more years of progressive experience in leading
manufacturing projects with proven success in a customer-facing
• Knowledge of capital projects execution, EPC projects, or other
engineered-to-order project organizations.
• Proficiency with MS office suite including Microsoft project,
document control and risk management software.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills is a must.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 40% if required.
• Excellent interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in
English are a must.
• Strong presentation and communications skills to effectively
coordinate with a wide range of internal and external
• Excellent organizational and cross-cultural skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize.
• Ability to work independently to design and implement business
Keywords: Flowserve, Durham , Project Manager, Other , Bahama, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!