Posted on: July 16, 2021
We are currently looking for a Precision Assembler to work in our
Raleigh facility. This person will be responsible for operations
resulting in sub-assemblies or complete units working from various
complex documentation for valves, actuators and parts
Flowserve offers highly competitive pay, annual bonuses, benefits
on day 1 of employment, paid vacation, paid holidays, pension plan,
401(k) and others.
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
• Follow all site Safety requirements.
• Performs both repetitive and non-repetitive sequences of assembly
operations resulting in sub-assemblies or complete units working
from various complex documentation.
• Dismantles, troubleshoots, repairs, and rebuilds valves,
actuators and parts assemblies.
• Documents and records information including but not limited to
output, throughput, quality, and interruptions or other problems as
• Uses hand and power tools, pneumatic wrenches, drill press,
grinder, torque wrenches and other equipment as needed to complete
• Uses supplied precision measuring devices for the performance of
• To be trained in all areas of Hydrotesting and gas testing of our
• Daily review of Gate 5 completed orders to ensure parts and
documentation is available to release parts to shipping.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Computer literate.
• Minimum of 1 year assembly experience.
• Ability to read and follow route sheets/blue prints.
• Product/process knowledge.
• Self –Starter.
• High level of organization skills.
• Work overtime as needed.
• Ability to work in a team environment, exhibiting a positive
• Ability to lift 50lbs, stand predominantly during shift.
Keywords: Flowserve, Durham , Precision Assembler, Other , Saxapahaw, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!