Operations Center Coordinator I
Company: Cree Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What can Cree | Wolfspeed do for you?
- Provide you with a high impact area of ownership that enables
both you and us to grow. Ultimately playing a significant role in
- Ability to work hand in hand with all other business units in
efforts to protect company assets and support the success of our
- Opportunities and resources for professional growth and
What can you do for Cree | Wolfspeed?
- Be responsible for using the best practices to identify,
analyze, and support all incidents that are either impactful or
potentially impactful to business, the brand and or employees.
- Be a problem solver
- Possess critical thinking skills and be detail-oriented
- Responsible for monitoring cameras and alarms, dispatch
associated calls via phone and radio, and operate access control
- Provide general assistance to both employees and guests
- Conduct internal investigations as required.
- Perform Security Operations Center training and evaluations
designed to ensure adequate and high-quality staffing levels are
- Perform drills and exercises designed to improve security and
emergency response capabilities.
- Maintain various records of communications and events.
- Conduct and document systems testing.
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for improving
- Monitor facility, life-safety, and security systems at multiple
locations and respond appropriately.
- Respond to life-safety incidents (medical, safety, natural
disasters, etc.) and dispatch security officers, ERT, facilities,
fire and EMS personnel as required via phone and/or radio.
- Process customer requests related to Security and Emergency
- Provide guidance to support personnel related to Security and
Emergency Management program compliance
- Initiate incident reports and work orders for situations that
- Manage the access control system alarms
- Notifying and coordinating corporate response by distribution
of advisories and other communications.
- Any duties appointed by Security Operations Center
What you need for success:
- Minimum two years of GSOC/Security Operations Center
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning and applying new skills.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and make clear sound
- Ability to stay calm and give direction under pressure
- Must have the ability to develop and write clear and concise
emails, memos, and reports.
- Ability to consistently perform at a high-level in a sometimes
demanding fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills (various office and system
- Strong report writing skills
- Be committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Have strong prioritizing abilities
- Ability to work under limited supervisor and make independent
- Must possess a high degree of sufficiency managing complex
human resource issues.
- Willing to accept feedback to improve/enhance performance
- Reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the
team with overtime when needed.
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Prior GSOC experience
- Experience using Everbridge, DNA fusion (Open Options), Easy
Lobby, Exaq Vision
- Experience with life-safety systems such as Simplex and
- Knowledge of Cree security and emergency management policies
- Good verbal communication skills
- Be excellent at time management
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cree Inc, Durham , Operations Center Coordinator I, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!