Revenue Claim Reviewer I
Company: Home Care Delievered
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hiring only the best and brightest candidates available is one
of the ways Home Care Delivered began its success story in 1996,
and that practice continues today. We're looking for fun, positive,
and dedicated individuals who want to build a career - not just a
If you're going to spend 8+ hours a day working hard, isn't it
important that your work actually makes a difference in someone's
life? At Home Care Delivered, the clear vision and strong drive to
provide America's home-based patients the best products they and/or
their loved ones need to care for them is why we're here.
Ensures that Home Care Delivered, Inc. is properly reimbursed on
claims it has submitted for payment. Communicates effectively with
key decision makers within the company. Undertakes all work in
accordance with law, regulation, payer requirements, and company
requirements and policies.
- Researches and resolves issues with claims, including denials
and appeals for assigned payer group.
- Identifies discrepancies and effectively works toward their
resolution or communicates to other personnel for resolution as is
- Effectively communicates with other revenue management staff
and management, including potential changes to PayerPro, changes in
fee schedule, need for prior authorization, etc.
- Maintains appropriate level of communication and
- Performs all other duties as assigned, which may vary at any
time with or without notice.
- High School diploma and/or GED required.
- Associate's degree in general studies, accounting, finance or
similar courses of study.
- Two or more years of experience with Medical Claims, Denials
and Appeals required.
- Experience with Medical insurance billing and/or collections
Keywords: Home Care Delievered, Durham , Revenue Claim Reviewer I, Other , Clarksville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!