Account Receivable Specialist
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Cambrex, its our people that set us apart. We work locally
and have an impact globally. Were committed to attracting,
nurturing and retaining a passionate and talented team of experts
in our fast paced and growing company. You will be valued and
recognized. We offer an exceptional benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, generous vacation in your
first year, sick time, and retirement savings!
Cambrex is the small molecule company that provides drug substance,
drug product and analytical services across the entire drug
lifecycle. Known for our scientific and manufacturing excellence
and customer focus, we offer a range of career opportunities across
our global network of locations. As a team, we share one goal to
improve the quality of life for our customers patients across the
Primary responsibilities include
supporting daily review and recording of incoming and outgoing
cash, leading collections of client receivables and performing
invoicing. Position will also assist in some month end close
- Daily cash application.
- Ability to identify and resolve discrepancies between
customer accounts and payments.
- Manage incoming emails for all Accounts Receivable
- Collaborates with project accountants regarding invoice
- Invoices orders timely and accurately in accordance with
- Ensures completeness of invoicing to
- Manages the delivery of invoices to clients either via
mail, electronically, or via upload.
- Maintains electronic and hardcopy support for
- Drives collections activity to improve net
- Partners with team members and manager to identify and
implement improvements to achieve operational
- Performs other work-related duties as
- Associates degree
- 5+ years in accounting or finance experience, or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Invoicing/Billing experience required
- Demonstrated experience in transactional accounting
- CDMO experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical and manufacturing industry knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), email and voicemail
- Microsoft Great Plains experience preferred; SAP
- Experience with accounts receivable required
- Solution driven individual that can understand root cause
of issues, recommend solutions, and drive the solution to improve
- Strong problem resolution skills, resolving issues in a
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and balance
multiple workload demands.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities, is a self-starter and
self-finisher with high energy level and positive
- Strong communication with internal customers, external
customers and team members.
- Ability to listen and respond well to external customers,
partners and colleagues at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility,
organizational and interpersonal skills, team-oriented and
- Ability to organize and work concurrently on several
projects, assessing what may differ from project to
- Ability to interact with staff from multiple
- Highly goal and result oriented.
- Prioritizes tasks according to business objectives and
can pursue several objectives simultaneously
- Can work independently with a high degree of
self-motivation, with the ability to understand and carry out day
to day responsibilities. Proactively seeks out guidance when
- Tackles problems with enthusiasm and
- Treats colleagues at all levels with respect.
Keywords: Cambrex, Durham , Account Receivable Specialist, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!