Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Structure House, a pioneering and evidence-based residential
healthy weight loss/management program for adults, is seeking
Waitstaff members in the dietary department. Working in accordance
with established policies and procedures and/or specific
instructions from the Executive Chef, Sous Chef, and Kitchen/Dining
Managers. Waitstaff is responsible for table service in the
community dining room.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner when providing
services to participants and guest.
- Reporting to work on time, clean and neat uniform, and
maintaining a high standard of personal hygiene.
- Maintaining a clean dining room and work station that is both
safe and sanitary.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Setting tables properly, serving food properly, and in a timely
- Ability to communicate all menu selections effectively.
- Checking and completing assigned cleaning duties and
responsibilities for your shift.
As a residential treatment center, Structure House is open 365
days a year. Availability to work days, evenings, weekends, and
holidays. Shifts begin at 7:00 a.m. and end at 8:00 p.m.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Durham , Dietary Aide, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!