Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worlds leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers
[https://www.aramark.com/careers] or connect with us on Facebook
Position Summary: Coordinate and administer various Payroll &
Human Resources programs. Compile and maintain all personnel &
payroll records, provide assistance to the Human Resources Manager.
Assist in all personnel functions on campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Update database of open positions, assist applicants with post
offer (pre-hire) paperwork.
* Conduct New Hire Orientation, including required new hire
* Maintain employee files.
* Processes all employee new hire and employee changes with
GBS/HCMS * Assist employees with unemployment claims and concerns
during periods of layoff.
* Adhere to EEO and Affirmative Action guidelines.
* Ensure full Labor Law and Wage & Hour compliance is adhered to
within all operations.
* Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post to
* Compute wages and deductions, as needed.
* Communicate with third-party administrator for workers
compensation, FMLA, and STD leaves.
* Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings
* Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or
* Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply
to the payroll process.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Experience Required: 2 years HR/Payroll experience,
preferably in a high volume environment.
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required: Excellent communication,
interpersonal and organizational skills. Pays special attention to
detail. Proficient in Excel and Word.
Physical Standards: Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach,
crouch and kneel.