Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Location: RTP, North Carolina or Atlanta, Georgia
Remote work in this region.
Job Description Summary
Under broad guidance provides technical assistance and hands
on-participation to maintain, troubleshoot and manage enterprise
- Installs, maintains, and upgrades of internal and external
computer hardware and software systems used for designing,
developing and deploying company products.
- May work with Infrastructure Services, Engineering
Implementation Services and support teams to provision and setup
- Controls user access and passwords.
- Monitors the health, operating efficiency and scalability of
production, testing, and development environments across multiple
- Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve
the reliability and performance of the system.
- Assists in the development of automation scripts and best
practice processes to minimize the human intervention for setting
up, monitoring, scaling and updating environments.
- Trains personnel on system usage.
- Primary focus on supporting internal/direct environments for
IQVIA Health SaaS applications.
- Duties may target monitoring of the cloud based environments,
setting up production, test and development environments.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of related experience Req
- Windows Servers and VMware
- Equivalent experience may substitute for degree Req
Nice to have skills:
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science
and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Durham , System Administrator, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!