Construction Administrative Specialist
Company: BE&K Building Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
BE&K Building Group is looking for a
constructionoffice Administrative Specialist in Durham,
NC. Below are requirements for the
- detail oriented, independent worker, multitasker
- will have customer service responsibilities, talking to
individuals both internally and externally
- preparing documents for storage
- reviewing/tracking documents
- greet guests, handle incoming package, soffice supplies,
- assist preconstruction team
- preparing expense reports, assisting with travel
Essential Job Functions, Duties and
The following statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by individuals
assigned to this position.They are not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of
personnel so classified.
- Type correspondence, meeting minutes, compile required
documents in standard company format, etc.
- May prepare own correspondence and compose for signature as
- Develop and maintain filing system.
- Answer telephones, take messages, screen and handle routine
- Maintain supervisor's calendar; arrange and schedule meetings;
coordinate business and client meetings.
- Open and distribute mail for office/department.
- Arrange for travel, hotel, and car reservations.
- May assist in the maintenance and update of accounting
- Assists in the preparation, compilation and distribution of
- Handle and/or administer confidential documents.
- May function as a liaison between supervisor and other company
- Have knowledge of company organization, policies, practices and
personnel in order to carry out responsibilities.
- Obtain appointment as a notary public as required.
- Set up, maintain and prepare timesheets, Workers Compensation
forms, and arrange for temporary office personnel, if needed.
- Order and maintain office supplies, first aid kit, vendor
supplies and office machinery.
- May Maintain and update accounting, safety and variousoffice
- May help trade/subcontractors understand processes required for
payment, etc., and verify trade/subcontractor information is
current prior to Accounts Payable submission.
- May assist in monthly billings to owners and track
- Coordinateoffice deliveries and pick-ups.
- May prepare, track and draft change orders for the project
- May keep track ofoffice budget.
General Background and Minimum Requirements
- Two-year business school.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent proofreading and grammar skills required.
- Proven ability in planning, organizing and implementing work
- Proven ability to perform a variety of critical and often
confidential tasks with constantly changing priorities.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, carry through assignments and
exhibit accuracy and neatness.
- Proven ability to interact, develop and maintain a positive
working relationship with personnel on all levels, both within the
company and with clients.
- Proven proficiency in word processingincluding proficiency in
current corporate software packages.
- Proficiency in operation of standard office equipment.
- Construction terminology and construction work experience
- Experience using Viewpoint construction software
Keywords: BE&K Building Group, Durham , Construction Administrative Specialist, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!