Teacher - Special Education
Company: Camp Recovery
Location: South Boston
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Identify the educational needs of students then develop formal
educational plan or program to meet those needs.
- Create lesson plans to teach a subject(s) and teach students
how to study or communicate with others.
- Observe student to evaluate their educational abilities,
strengths and weaknesses, working with them to improve their
abilities and work on their weaknesses.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups or
- Communicate with family members, counselors, administrators and
other teachers on progress.
- Work with students individually to help overcome specific
learning challenges, prepare students for standardized tests, as
required by state.
- Document educational plans, goals and progress, as required by
the facility and the state where the facility is located.
- Supervise classroom and maintain a positive environment for
- Develop and enforce classroom rules and administrative
- Supervise students outside of the classroom setting, such as at
lunch time or during detention.
- Adhere to treatment plans and participate in treatment team
meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Durham , Teacher - Special Education, Other , South Boston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!