Fabrication CN Processor
Company: ABB LTD
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Fabrication CN Processor
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal
of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender,
LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are
embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually
and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power
distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and
medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your
tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally
friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of customized industrial
robots to advanced production of electrical switches and breakers.
The innovative products we make, drive the world's largest ships,
connect remote renewable power sources with consumers, and automate
complex industrial processes. The role reports to the Production
Supervisor and is located in Mebane, North Carolina. As a
Fabrication CN Processor, you will be responsible for creating and
maintaining sheet metal planning, that coordinates with Engineering
requirements - while having extensive knowledge and understanding
of fabrication machines.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining sheet metal planning
(manufacturing instructions, tooling documentation, &
- Provide quick response to all fabrication systems & planning
issues to support assembly requirements.
- Prototype & test custom parts for all product lines in the
plant and Maintenance.
- Plan new parts - Library new parts to Trutops, Optimation and
- Master data corrections in SAP (boms and routings).
- Review Rev changes / CNs, ANs, and ECNs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of fabrication experience (sheet metal equipment &
- Authorized to legally work in the US.
- Excellent Math skills: Fractions, decimals, volume and area,
geometry: radius, diameter, circumference.
- Self-motivated / Problem Solver - Provides input at Tier 2
meetings and production meetings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications to include Excel,
Word, and Outlook - minimum 1 year experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to flex hours to meet business needs.
- Proficiency reading blueprints and working with 3D models.
- Mechanical or extensive fabrication experience (Turret, Brake,
Automated Equipment Experience preferred).
- Experience with HP, Optimization, AutoCad & Pro Engineer.
- Familiarity of fabricated parts used on all product lines.
- Exhibit a strong desire to accomplish goals.
- Computer drafting experience.
- 1 year of SAP experience.
- 1 year CAD and/orCAM experience.
- Knowledge of NC code for CNC machinery.
- Knowledge of 68J system and 68J planning.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to
discover more about ABB, take another look at our website
www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at
ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative
Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion,
sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave
status, or protected veterans status. For more information
regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the
following websites: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a
particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB LTD, Durham , Fabrication CN Processor, Other , Mebane, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!