Computer Programmer (DevOps) - NIH - RTP, NC
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business
partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. --Through
our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly
Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering,
scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work
with the leading medical research center in the world. --We are
seeking an experienced individual to work as a Computer Programmer
(DevOps) at the National Institutes of Health in Research Triangle
Park, North Carolina.This is a long-term contract position which
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Optional health, vision, and dental plans
- Vacation leave as well as 10 paid federal holidays and 401K
- Access to NIH's unparalleled resources and niche scientific
initiatives--TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:--
- Serve as OpDev Specialist for NTP's public websites, including
NTP's main website (), NTP Update newsletter, NTP Annual Report,
ICCVAM Biennial Report.
- Perform technical duties in the PHP and Drupal technology
- Coordinate activities with third parties such as NIEHS System
Administration and networking.
- Support other technology areas as needed for coverage.
- Advise and monitor the work of OpDev Specialists (PHP/Drupal);
maintain and monitor applications, databases, or software tools;
implement improvements to operations; test and maintain software
products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Develop and implement new or major revisions to applications,
databases, or software tools; implement improvements to development
activities to speed development of applications, databases, or
- Write and maintain program documentation.
- Maintain and follow SOPs.
- Draft meeting minutes with three business days of
meetings.--REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:--
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related
discipline. Four (4) years of specialized experience plus a High
School diploma is equivalent to a BA/BS degree.
- Seven (7) years of experience in computer programming or a
- Four (4) years of experience of coding, building, testing,
packaging, releasing, configuring, and monitoring
- Minimum of two years of the experience in PHP and Drupal
- Keep up-to-date on Drupal particularly in the Federal
- Strong knowledge of PHP programming language.
- Drupal 8 site building experience and strong familiarity with
both front-end and back-end.
- Experience in layout of web pages with CSS, hand-coding of HTML
- Working knowledge of responsive design and version
- Working experience with one or more databases.
- Basic knowledge of usability & Section 508 compliancy.--PLEASE
APPLY ONLINEWhen you apply, please know a Kelly Government
Solutions Recruiter will review your resume and will contact you
directly, if your skills and experience match the requirements of
this position; a full job description can be made available at that
time.Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot
accept phone calls. Even if you aren't contacted for this position,
you are still part of our talent network.-- All Kelly recruiters
have access to your profile, which expands your opportunities even
further.As a specialty talent company, Kelly is committed to doing
the right thing for our talent and clients.-- We stand up for
equity, inclusion, fair treatment, and opportunity for all as these
build the foundation of our Talent Promise.-- With a focus on
safety, value, well-being, investment, and opportunity, Kelly's
Talent Promise confirms our commitment to those in search of a
better way to work and live and to help discover what's next.It is
obvious things are different than they were just a few months ago.
Kelly is at the forefront of ensuring the safety of our employees
in this new working environment. Be well and stay strong.Why
Kelly--?Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the
top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly Government offers a
variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support
opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and
administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the
opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the
details of transferring and processing all levels of security
clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for
you.About Kelly--Kelly connects talented people to companies in
need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering,
Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more.
We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of
work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking
and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We
directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we
connect thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting
practice. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Durham , Computer Programmer (DevOps) - NIH - RTP, NC, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!