Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for
experienced Heat Treat Operators for 2nd and 3rd shifts in Mebane,
The Heat Treat Operator is responsible for assisting Heat Treat
Lead Person in manufacturing parts by performing any combination of
the following duties to specification on a production basis. Please
Apply Now if you meet the below qualifications!
Responsibilities for the Heat Treat Operator include but are not
• Load and unload parts on fixtures or in baskets
• Operate shotblasters
• Perform linish operation
• Operate hardness tester
• Operate stamps
• Complete required documentation
• Learn, understand, and carry-out safety procedures
• Learn, understand, and carry-out housekeeping procedures
• Other duties as specified
Heat Treat Operator qualifications are:
• High School diploma or GED (a copy is required)
• Experience in a Heat Treat or Furnace Operating capacity
• Experience with micrometers and calipers
• Demonstrated job longevity - NO job hoppers!!
• Ability to work 7 days/week as required
• Must be able to read, write speak, and understand instructions
given in English and have the ability to communicate to others both
verbally and by writing effectively
• Ability to work in undesirable conditions including exposure to
heat, cold, fire, smoke, oil, chemicals, noise, confined spaces,
and other elements up to the point of being disagreeable
• Ability to stand and walk with minimal sitting
Positions are available on the 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm) and 3rd
shift (11:00pm-7:30am). Candidates must be available to work 6-7
days/week every week. Pay for this position will be determined via
interview, but typically begins between $11.50-12.00/hour.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested in this great opportunity!
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above, a representative
will contact you to set up the next steps!