Principal Systems Architect, MDM & BI Analytics
Company: Parexel International
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Contribute to meaningful advances that benefit patients in need
Joined the Scientific Data Organization as Scientific Data
Technology Director, creating agile access to real world data,
bringing best in class technology solutions to Parexel services,
and harnessing data to transform therapy development for patients.
Martin Scientific Data Technology Director Keyword Location Jobs at
Parexel Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry
using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's
no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global
pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and
hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the
development of some of the most important treatments of our time,
including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the
market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions
of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll
work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing
projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and
touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical
applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data
safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your
skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial
and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design
experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel
invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise
Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business
Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment,
business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are
critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an
invaluable part of our success story. Parexel is looking for
Principal Systems Architect to provide thought leadership in the
direction and strategy of Master Data Management (MDM) and Business
Intelligence / Analytics. The Principal Systems Architect will work
with senior executive leadership to understand business challenges
and objectives and will craft the MDM and BI / Analytics roadmaps
to address these objectives. The candidate will also drive the
end-to-end solution architecture of MDM solutions including data
model definition and refinement, data quality assessment and
remediation design, data migration strategy, data stewardship
process and system interaction design.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Own the architectural design for the overall MDM and Analytics
platforms, integrating with broader application architectures.
Creation of high level and detailed level architecture
- Define and communicate an MDM and Analytics implementation
roadmaps that considers the complexities of onboarding several
disparate systems/applications into the MDM and Analytics ecosystem
without disrupting day-to-day business operations.
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations and set the direction to
address conflicting or contrarian needs across different business
functions or lines of business.
- Advise business and IT stakeholders on best-practices related
to MDM strategies for matching, survivorship, golden record
creation and data federation.
- Participate, facilitate, and drive business requirements
workshops and joint application design sessions.
- Define and refine enterprise level, CRO specific data models
that cover entities and relationships between entities such as
Projects, Patients, Investigators, etc.
- Provide hands on guidance to team members in the development of
solutions in highly fast paced environment.
- Head complex Reltio based MDM requirements and design.
Implement Reltio based MDM solution fulfilling performance
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, persuasive and
- Must have 8-10 years of experience as a solution architect with
data experience including Master Data, Integration, and
- Solid grasp of MDM concepts, Object Oriented design and
programming, data modeling, entity-relationship diagrams.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data platforms, including
- Ability to work with Domain Architects and project teams to
define the technical architecture for Master Data environment
within the project.
- Ability to conduct impact assessment and size of effort based
- Ability to drive build, test, and deploy activities through a
mix of internal and 3rd party Managed Service Providers.
- 5+ years of experience with the entire software development
lifecycle (i.e., requirements, design, implementation, integration
testing, deployment and post-production support).
- 5+ years of experience with Reltio, or another MDM platform
(Informatica, Oracle, IBM, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with SOAP and/or RESTful web services.
- Experience in the CRO industry highly desired.Parexel is an
equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to legally protected
status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status. Get the latest Parexel career
opportunities as soon as they become available. Thu, September
16--- Thu, September 30, 2021
Keywords: Parexel International, Durham , Principal Systems Architect, MDM & BI Analytics, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!