Here at Mark Jacobson Toyota, we take pride in creating happy
customers - it's our number one priority! Over the years, Mark
has satisfied over 35,000 customers from our location in Durham,
and proudly serve nearby Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Cary and Apex, plus
cities and towns from all over central North Carolina and
We believe that happy employees make happy customers, so we
truly invest in our team and provide the culture and environment
for you to succeed!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to shift your
career into drive, we look forward to hearing from you!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail
automotive and familiarize yourself with the different vehicles on
What We Offer:
* Paid Holidays * Paid Time Off
* 401(k) * Comprehensive Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance Plans Responsibilities
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and
performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles,
replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars
as directed by the general manager and in accordance with
dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks * Drives vehicles to and from
service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as
Qualifications * Ability to follow directions
* Clear and Valid Driver's License * Ability to follow
* Positive attitude * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug
screenHireology . Keywords: Custodian, Location: Durham, NC -