Information Assurance Specialist / ISSO
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: October 14, 2020
Type of Requisition:RegularClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top
SecretSuitability:No Suitability RequiredPublic Trust/Other
Required:Job Family:Cyber SecurityJob Description:GDIT is seeking
an Information Assurance Specialist / ISSO to help support our
milCloud 2.0 contract.--This position has the ability to work
remote, however the candidate must live within driving distance to
our Durham, NC office to report in occasionally, as needed.This
Information Assurance Specialist (ISSO) position will be to help
support the ARC-P and milCloud--2.0 Cyber Security Team at the
Research Triangle Park location in Raleigh/Durham, NC. ARC-P is
GDIT's FedRAMP HIGH, JAB authorized, IaaS, cloud environment. While
milCloud--2.0 is architected as an ARC-P DoD dedicated region with
two availability zones deployed on site at DISA data center
- Supporting the IA functions of the IaaS FedRAMP federal cloud
offering and DOD on-premise offering.
- Participating in high-level enterprise architecture analysis,
evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development to
include security control design and security package
- Applying high-level business and technical principles and
methods to very difficult technical problems to arrive at creative
- Recommending and taking action to direct the analysis and
solutions of problems.----REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance, or existing SSBI or
T5 background investigation.
- Must have previous hands-on ISSO experience with policy,
procedures, SSP development/documentation, change management,
- Experience with security control
- Experience with Cloud services and technologies
- 8+ years of federal IA experience with direct experience in
assessing and authorizing systems for operations.
- 8+ years of the system administration, engineering, security
architecture, and/or related technology experience.--
- Experience with DoD RMF, DISA Cloud Computing SRG v1.3, and the
FedRAMP security authorization process.
- Experience with NIST 800-53, the FedRAMP Moderate and High
Baselines, DoD IL5/IL6 Baselines, CNSSI 1253.
- Must have a deep understanding of DoD business transformation
and processes, DoD organizational structure, and experience in
developing briefings and responses to GAO, OMB, and executives
within federal departments.--DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience with coordinating and completing 3PAO
- IAT Level III certification (CISSP preferred)?Scheduled Weekly
Hours:40Travel Required:Less than 10%Telecommuting Options:Some
Telecommuting AllowedWork Location:USA NC DurhamAdditional Work
Locations:Any Location / RemoteWe are GDIT. The people supporting
some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence
projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise
needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform.
Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate
technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is
smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Durham , Information Assurance Specialist / ISSO, Other , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!