Sr. Director, Site & Patient Networks: Home or Office-based
Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
Job Profile Summary
Manages a team of people to deliver superior patient recruitment
performance at a network of Partner Sites ensuring the network is
suitable to deliver the range of IQVIA current and future backlog
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and
applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding
professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
Approve actions on human resources matters
• Direct Partner Sites staff ensuring project deliverables are
achieved for each role within span of control. Develop managers
within area of accountability to develop staff along career
progression goals and strategic departmental and corporate
priorities. Oversee regional talent development.
• Provide input into effective strategic goals for Partner Sites
across designated regions/countries. Provide input into strategic
initiatives within assigned unit of accountability including
development of measures for success.
• Provide leadership and approval for the resourcing process and
outcomes, hiring targets and processes and on-boarding and training
• Evaluate workload, quality and budget metrics through regular
analysis of data. Initiate action plans to improve efficiencies,
project outcomes and quality metrics for operation processes and
• Contribute to budget development process and in the
development of key fiscal outcome metrics. Monitor the execution of
the Partner Sites budget for designated region via thorough
analysis of ongoing outputs.
• Provide leadership to ensure Partner Sites meet or exceed
customer expectations. Ensure the improvement of the execution of
Partner Sites processes.
• Effectively communicate and describe all Access to Patients
services to internal and external customers.
• Drive quality or process improvement initiatives related to
corporate or departmental strategic plans. Provide leadership to
ensure proactive support of global marketing and sales
• Ensure the Partner Site network within the geographic area of
responsibility is fit for purpose to meet the IQVIA’s strategic
• Ensure Partner Sites are meeting the performance metrics
required by the business.
• Ensure internal processes are aligned with other stakeholder
Departments to optimize use of Partner Sites.
• Contribute to the evaluation of the suitability of protocols
for a Partner site recruitment solution, supporting Business
development and Proposals as appropriate.
• Support evaluation of ROI for Partner Program within
designated regions / countries.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Typically requires a minimum of 7 - 10 years of prior relevant
Requires broad management knowledge to lead teams, and well as
the ability to influences others outside of own job area regarding
policies, procedures, and goals.
Bachelor's Degree Health care or other scientific discipline or
Additional Work Experience
12 years of experience working on clinical trials with 8 years
of experience in a leadership capacity or Equivalent
combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities
· In depth knowledge of the drug development processes across
all functional areas.
· Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable
· Knowledge of clinical research financial parameters and
project financial tracking and accounting methods.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including good
command of English.
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Effective time management skills and ability to manage
· Expert ability to analyze metrics and information; ensuring
activities and strategies are data driven.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Ability to travel up to 50% (at least initially).
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science
and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our
customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics,
technology solutions and contract research services we provide to
the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+
employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and
intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition
team at email@example.com to arrange for such an
About Us At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare
decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science
come together to improve global health. Where new and creative
solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It
takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform
healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies,
including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the
consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas
to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an
environment where you’re supported to succeed.