.NET Systems Developer
Company: RTI International
Posted on: June 14, 2019
RTI International is one of the world s leading research
institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning
knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 4,700 provides
research and technical expertise to governments and businesses in
more than 60 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals,
education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced
technology, international development, economic and social policy,
energy and the environment, and laboratory and chemistry
The Research Computing Division of RTI International has an
immediate opening for a .NET Systems Developer to support the
collection, processing, managing, presenting and analyzing data
within a database environment. Technical experience required with
.NET web development, database design, and related technologies.
Activities may involve the use of commercial software and
RTI-developed software tools. Developers with a broad skill set
will be ideal candidates to address the technology needs of a
diverse project base.
* Participate in the design, development, implementation and
maintenance of systems supporting a variety of research
* Develop database and data integration applications utilizing
ASP.Net, MVC, C#,
and SQL. * Participate in defining system requirements and testing
* Help development teams define data architectures and data
* Construct solutions that integrate different technologies.
* Develop to project standards within an established software
environment. * Learn new software and apply as a project
* Work within a team environment with other developers and staff
from other disciplines.
* B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Mathematics or other related technical discipline and at least 6
years related experience, preferably working in an IT
* Experience with web technologies such as Visual Studio (ASP.NET
MVC, C#, Entity Framework), SQL Server, SQL Server Integration
* Direct and extensive working experience with MVC.
* Possess working knowledge of web frameworks/technologies and
* Understand basic web-based and client/server architectures,
including how systems interface
with each other. * System troubleshooting and problem
* Experience with most of the following technologies:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the
United States and should not require now, or in the future,
sponsorship for employment visa status.
* Experience in applying and developing Free and Open Source
* Experience developing applications (web or otherwise) in the
context of research studies.
* Producing web interfaces by integrating User Experience design
into software development or other forms of application
* Experience with .NET Core.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. Further information is
Keywords: RTI International, Durham , .NET Systems Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!