Posted on: April 18, 2019
Gentis Solutions seeks a developer to developer/programmer to
assume significant delivery responsibilities to: leading functional
and detailed requirement development, code development, Joint
Application Development (JAD) sessions, functional and detailed
design, and life cycle management for the implementation of
Client's project. Areas of focus will include business and workflow
process modeling, and business reengineering using C ram. These
activities will involve the use of COTS C ram Enterprise Framework
Components, C ram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), C ram
Express Rules for Triage (CERT), Oracle, use of XML technology in C
ram, C ram Evidence Framework, Subversion, and WebSphere.
Responsibilities also include reporting statuses to the Project
Manager, and adhering to DHHS policies and procedures.
- Required C ram V6 Certified Developer
- Required 7 Years Social enterprise management experience.
- Required 7 Years Experience as a C ram Developer with
experience in the full life cycle of requirements through
functional design and testing.
- Required 7 Years Experience in development with both the C ram
Enterprise Framework and C ram Solution Modules.
- Required 7 Years Experience in problem identification and
integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
- Required 7 Years Experience with translating and communicating
highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT
- Required 7 Years Experience with creating and writing technical
documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and
- Required 7 Years Ability to develop relationships/partnerships
with customer by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of
urgency, independently identify options.
- Required 7 Years Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow
complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- Required 7 Years Experience using the C ram Enterprise
Framework Components, C ram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2),
C ram Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
- Required 7 Years Experience using Oracle and Subversion.
- Required 7 Years Technical knowledge in the following
specialized areas of web application system analysis and
programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL.
- Required 7 Years Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading
Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).
- Highly desired Experience with Oracle database platforms and
- Highly desired Experience with North Carolina DHHS IT
Functions.Gentis Solutions offers excellent compensation and
benefits including: higher wages than regional averages, full
health, dental, vision, 401K, and two weeks of paid time off in
Keywords: Gentissolutionscom, Durham , Curam Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!