ASP.NET Java Developer
Company: Sunrise Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Title/Role: ASP.NET and Java DeveloperJob Location: RTP, Durham, NCContract duration: 9+ months of contract with Possible extensionID 18-18450 NC DHHS is seeking a short-term ASP.NET and Java Developer to make changes to the Online Verification (OLV) system for implementing DES/SCUBI interface, NC FAST interface and to redesign it to be a complete ASP.NET application that interact with ESB. OLV ASP.NET and Java Developer
- NC DHHS is seeking a short term (approx. 9 months) resource to provide development support for the architecture, design, develop, modification, testing, and implementation of the required changes to the Online Verification (OLV) System for implementing DES/SCUBI interface, NC FAST interface and to redesign OLV to be a complete ASP.NET application that consumes internal and external services through Enterprise Service Broker (ESB) web services. The modifications to the OLV System must be written in ASP.NET/Java and be able to support any enhancements related to these required modifications within the core application.
- All changes to the application and its infrastructure must be addressed in a professional manner using DHHS System Development Life Cycle methodology to ensure success, and to meet the business needs of the department.
- Local candidates are highly desired and must work onsite at RTP location.
- Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have deep industry experience skill Required/desired Amount of Experience Full life-cycle development experience supporting applications written in Microsoft ASP.NET web forms, MVC and Web Services using SOAP/REST Required 7 Full life-cycle development experience supporting applications written in Java, J2EE, JMS, JDBC and Web Services using SOAP/REST Required 5 Experience programming with Microsoft Identity Model, Queues and SQL databases Required 7 Experience programming in Microsoft Entity Framework Desired 3 Experience with structured system development methodologies, preferably waterfall method Required 7 Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills Required 7 Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical and non-IT business users Required 7 Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers Required 7 Extensive expertise conducting problem analysis and issue resolution Required 5 Experience monitoring, supporting/maintaining and developing applications in a distributed environment using Microsoft and Java Technologies Required 7 Experience performing business requirements definitions, reviewing functional specifications, developing test plans, & performing application testing Desired 7 Excellent written skills including experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word and Excel) Desired 7 Experience with test environment design, setup, load, and refresh concepts and procedures. Nice to have 1 Experience developing in an environment that includes the following development tools: Visual Studio and Eclipse Required 7 Local candidates in the Raleigh/Triangle area Highly desired Prior experience working with any DHHS applications and interfaces Highly desired Knowledge and understanding of Web Services Interface Required 5 Contact,
- Jani S - Sr. RecruiterSunrise Systems Inc.Transforming Business. Enhancing Careers105 Fieldcrest Ave Suite# 504, Edison, NJ 08837 USADesk: 272 - 0267 - Fax: (732) - 692 - 8944Email: - URL: - provided by Dice Java, webservices,
Keywords: Sunrise Systems, Inc., Durham , ASP.NET Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!