Sr. Java Developer
Company: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Atrilogy's direct Client is looking for a Sr. Java Developer - API Engineering ---in Durham, NC on a 6+ month Contract. Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers by building best-in-class API capabilities which help deliver experiences in financial planning, investing, and retirement? Our Digital Capability team is looking for solution-based engineers with a passion for developing easy-to-use, customer focused APIs and capabilities which power Fidelity's web and mobile experience platforms. Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8-10+ years of Java/J2EE development, 5+ years of REST API Development, Spring framework (MVC, Integration, Security, AOP, IoC), Oracle, SQL, CICD tools, server side development and longevity with enterprise level clients ---
- Strong understanding of Spring and experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience with integrating APIs with backends such as Oracle
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery - Maven and Jenkins
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM) is a plus
- Any experience in developing data applications in Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plusMust Haves
- Proficient in Java, API, and building RESTful Web services
Keywords: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc., Durham , Sr. Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!