Sr. Java AWS Developer
Company: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Atrilogy's direct Client is looking for a Sr. Java - AWS Developer in Durham, NC on 6+ months contract. This person will work on one of the top initiatives within our client's company creating a brand new Platform for out Health/Wellness platform. These candidate will be responsible for the development and design of the core platform which will be utilized to host these brand new applications. This platform will originally sit within-the company's Private internal cloud and in phase 2 will move to AWS.Top Skills: Java, Spring, Rest, AWS, EC2, S3, CloudYears of Experience: 8+Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong Java/J2EE development working on enterprise level applications
- Good understanding on Cloud applications architecture and micro services model development including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experienced with building framework for modern transactional and data processing applications
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment while meeting deliverables.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming, TDD etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications, must be able to actively engage other team members
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps
- Prior experience working with development teams in onshore-offshore modelTechnical:
- Experience or exposure to a number of the following concepts and technologies is desired:
- Application development using Java EE, Spring framework
- Strong Oracle Experience with the ability write Stored Procedures, Complex Queries, and Triggers
- Experience working with Cloud Platforms such as AWS
- Experience using Docker containers and PaaS CloudFoundary
- Understanding of and experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 8+ years total Java EE development experience
- 1+ years of development experience using Cloud technology
- Investment/financial services and/or brokerage industry experience is highly desiredFor immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C or Subvendors on this role. Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results. Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:--- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)--- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)--- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration--- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design) Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India. Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. - provided by Dice Java/ J2EE, Spring, REST, AWS, EC2, S3, Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, SCRUM, CI, CD
Keywords: Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc., Durham , Sr. Java AWS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!