Java UI Developer - Durham, NC - F2F Required
Company: R Systems, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
7+ years of hands on experience:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Java/J2EE and Node.JS based applications in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- designing and implementing continuous JS environments using Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc
- effectively employ DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery using technology such as Groovy and Jenkins
- 7+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jquery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS, Jasmine, Protractor
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- Champion and advocate of Test Driven Development, Unit testing using frameworks and tools like Junit, Jasmine, Karma, ProtractorBachelors / Master's degree or equivalent in computer science, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics (or equivalent)The Skills You Bring
- Your hands-on experience working with package management using Node.js, NPM, Express
- Your confidence to employ previous experience of Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Your advanced Git skills and respective branching strategies
- Your experience with API Design & Development and MicroServices Architecture.
- Your knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Your knowledge of asychrony (Promises, Observers, Event Loops)
- Your confidence to employ modern SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- You're not intimidated by Visual Design & Rapid Prototyping
- Lead multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Collaborate with other developers in on-site and off-shore to ensure a common vision.
- Enforce existing engineering practices and setting new ones as and when needed.The Value You Deliver
- Using business knowledge to translate the vision for divisional initiatives into business solutions by developing complex or multiple software applications and conducting studies of alternatives.
- Analyzing and recommending changes in project development policies, procedures, standards, and strategies to development experts and management.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation for multiple applications or subsystems.
- Establishing full project life cycle plans for complex projects across multiple platforms.
- Participate in iteration planning to maintain velocity and deliver quality each sprint.
- Analyzing business requirements and system development specifications.
- Participating in problem solving, troubleshooting, performance turning, production support, and maintenance of existing APIs.
- Playing a key role in resolving technical roadblocks involving multiple technologies.
- Ensuring code reviews, unit testing, and integration testing are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Helping to coordinate the delivery of technical components across internal/external technical teams.
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to more junior team members.
- Contributing to process-improvement initiatives in an effort to maximize velocity for the product team. - provided by Dice java UI Developer
Keywords: R Systems, Inc., Durham , Java UI Developer - Durham, NC - F2F Required, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!