Sr SW Security Developer
Company: Intelliswift Software Inc
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Job DescriptionDescription :Are you data-driven? We at Client believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only Client can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industry's leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
Job SummaryClient is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Core Systems) to join our All Flash Array and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (Client HCI/AFA) storage development team to lead a team developing software in the areas of Security and Networking. Client HCI/AFA's product includes a rapidly growing enterprise class data storage solution specifically designed for large scale, public and private cloud deployments. This is a great opportunity to work on a high-powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
- Experience coordingating the activities of other engineers, serving as a project lead, and recognized as an expert in a major technical area.
- Proven experience in leading teams in software development.
- Experience developing and leading security features (e.g. Cryptography, Key Management, Multifactor Authentication, FIPs, Common Criteria, VLAN, RBAC).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous systems level software development experience in the enterprise storage industry or with another highly complex distributed systems product.
- Multiple years developing in C++ on Linux (or expert C programmer with the ability and desire to quickly learn C++).
- Experience developing highly multithreaded, systems level applications .
- Experience with object oriented design and implementation.
- Strong track record of collaborating in a team of other engineers and havin strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Experience optimizing system level code where performance is critical.
- Experience developing and driving longer-range project plans and schedules for individual, or work for a team.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.EducationTypically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.Company DescriptionIntelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier business and technology solutions company headquartered in the Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States, India and Singapore. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Big Data/BI, Staffing Services, and Cloud Solutions. Growing at an outstanding rate, Intelliswift has been recognized as the second largest private IT Company in the East Bay.
Keywords: Intelliswift Software Inc, Durham , Sr SW Security Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!