Full Stack Software Engineer
Company: Talentburst Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Full Stack Software Engineer
Duration through 12/14/19 possible extension
Top skills (must haves):
Roles and Responsibilities
- From day one, immediately take ownership of new projects to make significant contributions to our technology platform
- Work with developers, product managers and designers to ideate, construct and implement intuitive and elegant customer experiences that will be used by millions of people every day
- Devise and build out systems that are decoupled, elegant and fault tolerant Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline. Skills and Knowledge
- Spring MVC/Spring Core/Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers (preferably Tomcat)
- Development builds tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Grunt)
- Testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito/JMockit, Spring Test, etc.)
- Software Quality frameworks (Sonar, Jacocco, Checkstyle)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jenkins/uDeploy)
- UNIX, Shell Scripting
- Enterprise Service Bus/ESB
- Knowledge on any Scheduling tool (BMC Control-M preferred)
- Knowledge on any rules engine (IBM ODM preferred) About You
- You are a Full-Stack Engineer with hands on experience across multiple technology layers including Front End Development, API Design and DevOps functions.
- You have working knowledge for prominent engineering methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development.
- You have been known to foster innovation through research, have conducted studies of competing technologies and have been known to constantly enhance professional knowledge by researching new Internet technologies and software products, participating in educational/training opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining professional networks.
- You think "Digital, incorporate digital in your every day life, enjoy being an early adopter of tech and have informed and educated opinions about digital technology.
- You are receptive and enthusiastic towards accepting ownership for accomplishing new and challenging assignments and exploring opportunities to grow as a technology professional.
- You thrive on providing the best user experience to the customer.
- You can play multiple roles in a Scrum team including Design, Analysis, Development and Testing.
- You will build experiences based on MicroServices Architecture with emphasis on rapid API Design and Development.
- You will work with DevOps Continuous Delivery Platform to integrate Build, Test, Deploy with focus on automation at every stage.
Keywords: Talentburst Inc., Durham , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!