Sr. Manager, IT Operations & Engineering
Company: Robert Half
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Ref ID: 03220-0012624899Classification: DirectorCompensation:
$180000.00 to $215000.00 yearlyIn this role, you will be
- Build and lead a team of engineers / consultants who provide
high-quality, cost-effective technical solutions and services to
- Develop new business opportunities - build relationships with
existing and potential clients.--Create proposals and SOWs. Speak
at industry events, write articles.--
- Evaluate needs, develop technical solutions and advise clients
on how to leverage best-in-class technology to meet their business
objectives.--Examples of such projects may include post-acquisition
integration, new laboratory / facility build-out, and geographic
expansion.--(understand big picture and architect a solution)
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal delivery teams and
client staff to execute projects within scope, schedule, budget,
and quality standards.
- Serve as a key member of the operational leadership team
supporting internal improvement initiatives and achieving growth
and performance objectives.
- Continuously improve IT operations offerings by introducing and
improving ITSM best practices and use of technology standards,
including writing policies and procedures; monitoring service
performance; enhancing the service design / model; and
collaborating with the Chief Enterprise Architect to establish
- In addition to external facing (billable hours) client
projects, the incumbent will also be responsible for 2 direct
reports, each with 4 subordinates (overall organization of
10).----Organization will be responsible for both internal tech
support work as well as client facing projects, with the latter
being the focus.Selling points:
- Limited travel - Large client base in RTP, Travel will be less
- Mainly work remotely.
- Very collaborative environment. Titles don't seem to matter.
Everyone rolls up their sleeves and pitches in to get the job
- Managing Director has been here 8 years. Good leader.
- Work for a company that is small enough that you feel the
- Good role for someone who really wants to make a
- Good culture, team building, community involvement
Keywords: Robert Half, Durham , Sr. Manager, IT Operations & Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...