TSS ServiceNow Developer Associate
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: SecretPublic Trust/Other Required: OtherJob Family:
CloudGDIT Technology Shared Services (TSS) is looking for a
ServiceNow Developer Associate who will be responsible for the
development and administration of solutions within GDIT ServiceNow
environments.The developer will work with members of the
CIO-Technology Shared Services Applications Team, customers, and
external vendors to design, implement, test, document, and deploy
enhancements, fixes, and configuration changes needed to support
the enterprise. Daily activities will include developing solutions
within ServiceNow, assisting with the integration of other
apps/tools with ServiceNow, system administration, report
development and testing of the product and its sub-modules.Job
- Support the development and configuration of ServiceNow in a
variety of areas including, but not limited to Service Portal,
Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge,
Release/SDLC, Configuration Management (CMDB), Discovery, Project,
Reporting, and SLAs.
- Identify, create, and execute test cases for ServiceNow and
other software platforms including the creation of ServiceNow
Automated Test Framework functionality.
- Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand
and document business and technical requirements.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and
underlying logic using SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Participate in and support ServiceNow version upgrades.
- Offer technical solutions to address requirements, evaluate
alternate solutions, and perform analysis to determine technical
courses of action.
- Create technical architecture, design and user guide
- Work with end users, stakeholders, and management to define and
create reports, dashboards, and data analysis products.
- Maintain current ServiceNow/industry certifications, while
obtaining additional certifications.
- Contribute to the development of IT related, technical
processes reviews, postmortems, and continual process
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science or IT
- ServiceNow development/implementation/administrative experience
including experience working with web technologies (HTML, CSS,
- Excellent understanding of the Agile software testing process
and lifecycle, from smoke test, to integration to production
- Understanding of IT service management and common service level
- Can identify, understand, document, and create functionality
aligning with customer value streams.
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in
a rapid software development environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and can effectively works in a
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies
- Abilility to obtain and maintain a Secret ClearanceHighly
- Have an active ServiceNow Certified Administrator
certification.GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidaysCOVID-19
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Durham , TSS ServiceNow Developer Associate, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!