Email and Web Publisher
Company: Fidelity TalentSource
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your
next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently
sourcing for an Email and Web Publisher to work in Fidelity's
Charitable group in Durham, NC!The TeamYou will be part of the
Marketing Technology & Operations Team with a focus on email and
the web (fidelitycharitable.org). This team sits within Marketing
and reports to the VP of Marketing Technology. We are responsible
for email campaigns, analytics, website publishing, A/B testing,
website optimization, search strategy, and marketing technology. -
We work in an agile manner with other members of the marketing
team, designers, service delivery and technology teams. Purpose of
RoleThe Associate Marketing Manager will create, quality check, and
deploy outbound marketing emails and web content. You will also
build and update web pages in the content management system and
maintain the digital asset manager. You will be knowledgeable about
web and email best practices, sharing that knowledge with the
marketing team to help them achieve their goals. The Expertise You
- BA/BS degree is required.
- 1-2 years' experience in email marketing automation AND/OR
- Email experience should include segmenting populations or
lists, understand the difference between a B2B audience and a B2C
audience, experience with one or more of the major email marketing
platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), knowledge of metrics such
as inbox placement, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Web experience includes working in a content management system
(Adobe Experience. Manager) creating pages, updating content,
maintaining links, and SEO best practices.
- Experience working within a project management tool (e.g.,
Adobe Workfront, JIRA).
- Working in either a regulated environment and/or the non-profit
space is a plus.
- HTML and SQL knowledge a plus but not required. The Skills You
- You are detail-oriented and can take the initiative from start
to finish with a keen eye on quality.
- You have balanced multiple projects at once that required
attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively.
- You love to learn new things and are inquisitive about the
possibilities. Technology is fun.
- You have a strong attention to detail and excellent
verbal/written communication skills.
- You are highly collaborative and enjoy working within a team
and can work independently.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to
build productive working relationships.
- You are customer obsessed What you will do
- Build emails in our email marketing platform
- Work with marketing teams to plan, build, test, and deploy
- Assign recipient and suppression lists
- Associate the correct email template and ensure quality
- Configure content tests (A/B, subject line, etc.)
- Monitor post-deployment
- Create and run automation rules and engagement studio programs
to support marketing efforts, such as lead gen and nurture email
- Track and manage tasks on a backlog of concurrent campaign
- Publish web content
- Build, edit, publish web pages in the content management system
using existing components and templates. No HTML is needed, but it
is helpful in troubleshooting.
- Support website functionality testing after enhancements and
prior to content launches.
- Employ SEO best practices to ensure pages are optimized for
organic search traffic. COVID work policySafety is our top
priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety
measures, this role will be moved to our dynamic working approach.
You'll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature
and needs of your role.Dynamic Working - Post PandemicOur aim is to
combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person.
For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home
and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level,
and working style.Your success and growth is important to us, so
you'll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person -
face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager
and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and
taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity
provides for you.Company OverviewFidelity TalentSource is the
in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one
of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms
in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds,
including technology and customer service, to fill assignments
across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center
locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's supportive
and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and
developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity
TalentSource. Apply today at -.We believe that the most effective
way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build
an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.Fidelity
TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with
disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application
or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation,
please contact our HR team at .Information about Fidelity
InvestmentsAt Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart
of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich
75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our
founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We
help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies
and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their
employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors
with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own
clients' money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit
.Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal
Keywords: Fidelity TalentSource, Durham , Email and Web Publisher, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!