Full Stack (LAMP) Developer
Company: Redeye Worldwide
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This position is responsible for creating, maintaining, and
providing support for LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL/Mariadb, PHP) web
applications as well as NetSuite, our ERP Accounting system.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the
- Design, implement, extend and maintain multiple database-driven
- Develop custom reports within multiple database-driven
- Troubleshoot issues with web services experienced by end
- Assist in the planning and implementation of software
- Assist in basic Linux system administration
This is not a complete list of duties/responsibilities and the
incumbent may be required to perform other duties as assigned by
the supervisor and/co-owners, as appropriate.
Education, Experience, and Minimum Requirements - -
- 5+ years of LAMP stack experience (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Responsive website design and CSS experience (Bootstrap,
- Comfortable with SQL
- Basic Linux system administration.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic and take ownership of
work. - - -
- Proven ability to work with all levels of staff within the
organization and to demonstrate commitment to principles of equity
and inclusion and support for diversity. Exceptional ability to
work well with vendors, customers, and others. Demonstration of
respect and courtesy in all interactions.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the Laravel PHP framework
- API development
- Singe-page application development
- AWS S3
- Linux shell scripting (bash, etc)
- Online storefronts
- NetSuite ERP integration via SuiteAnalytics Connect and
Keywords: Redeye Worldwide, Durham , Full Stack (LAMP) Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hillsborough, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!