Sr. Full Stack Software Development Engineer Lead
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Experis is looking for an exceptional Full Stack Software
Development Engineer Lead to join our team in redefining the
experience of its web applications for our clients. This is a
REMOTE position. The Team is looking for a strong communicator who
is a passionate believer in the power of elegant web design and
gets giddy when there's opportunity to enhance user's experience.
- Ability to synthesize user, technical and design requirements
into highly usable applications
- Write clean, maintainable, documented code using best
engineering practices in the industry (design patterns, TDD, peer
review, CI/CD, automated testing etc.).
- Set standards for the team, participate in code reviews, and
define and refine our team's process to continuously promote
Quality First Time.
- As part of DevOps team model, the candidate is expected to
diagnose and fix issues in existing applicationMust Have Skills:
- 8+ years of equivalent, hands-on technology experience in large
- Excellent Core Java skills such as OOPs, multi-threading,
exception handling, API design, with particular focus on Spring
- Strong hands-on development experience of Single Page
Applications using Angular framework with a deep understanding
writing maintainable code using MV-VM/MVC architecture.
- Experience in designing and maintaining databases such as MySQL
or Oracle and developing web scale applications using high level
ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Experience with consuming as well as developing webservices,
using architectural patterns such as REST or SOAP, which are
intuitive and a delight to work with.
- Expertise with using CI/CD development best practices.
- Experience with containerization and developing for Cloud
infrastructure platforms such as Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Experience developing for and deploying to public cloud
providers such as AWS/GCP/Azure.Must Have Technical Skills:
- Strong experience in Java/JEE, Spring (Boot, MVC, Batch,
Security, etc.) building enterprise applications.
- Build and deploy applications (web application/micro services)
- Experience building Unit Test Cases using Junit, TestNG and
- Experience in no-SQL data stores such as MongoDB/Redis
- Experience working in an environment that includes a variety of
middleware and backend web technologies such as Java, Python, PHP,
LDAP, HTTP a plus.
- Experience with messaging frameworks (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ or
- Working knowledge of building and deploying applications to
Cloud (AWS or GCP or Azure).
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in (*NIX) systems, with
experience writing scripts using either of Bash, Python, Java
- Experience with application and service monitoring tools and
techniquesGood to Have Skills:
- Knowledge and or experience in Cisco Collaboration products and
APIs (AXL, SXML, WebEx).
- Experience in additional languages such as PHP / Python / Go is
- Working knowledge of network protocols and Linux/Unix system
internals and transport protocols (TCP, TLS, HTTP/s, UDP)
- Solid understanding of centralized configuration management and
provisioning technologies, such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Experience deploying applications to RedHat OpenShift
Keywords: Experis, Durham , Sr. Full Stack Software Development Engineer Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!