Software Development Engineer
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Software Development Engineer Role Contract Job in Raleigh
Our client a leader in networking hardware and software solutions
has an immediate contract opening for a Software Development
• Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
• Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
• Test and document software for client applications.
• Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user
interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those
which access servers or services.
• Web Services (REST/SOAP)
• RDBMS/Oracle DB, SQL
• Maven 2/Gradle
• Demonstrated interest in Open Source software development
Skills and Requirements:
• 7 years of experience are required.
• Experience with Scrum methodologies essential.
• Java SE and JEE Programming, Web application design, Java,
• Dbase background a plus, MongoDb experience a great benefit.
• Ability to document technical architecture/designs
• Proficient in object oriented design
• Demonstrated experience developing medium to large scale online
• Must be a good communicator, collaborative, and focused on
building positive and productive relationships.
• Solid foundation in software development principles and
experience with the software development lifecycle, including
source control, code review, unit testing, profiling, etc.
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume.
We are actively monitoring all applications. Apply below! And,
thanks for partnering with Modis!
Keywords: , Durham , Software Development Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!