Posted on: July 18, 2021
Web Developer Contract Job in Raleigh NC
Our client a leader in networking hardware and software solutions
has an immediate contract opening for a Web Developer. This role
will sit within our client’s Security Trust Organization. This
candidate will be responsible for supporting the Strategic
Communications team with ongoing internal and external website
maintenance, to include HTML/Dreamweaver coding and social media
We are seeking a resource that has digital experience in web
development, design and maintenance experience, as well as a good
grasp of social media. They must be proficient in HTML/Dreamweaver
for web development, design and content maintenance.
Responsibilities and Skills:
• Primary responsibilities for website (HTML/Dreamweaver)
development, design and maintenance.
• Development and maintenance of collaborative environment (JIVE).
Require regular communication and interaction with internal
functional teams for ongoing web maintenance.
• Works with no supervision on routine tasks.
• Receives limited supervision on new assignments.
• Must possess excellent time management and communication
• BA/BS degree and 4 to 6 years of experience in Web design and
• Strong proficiency in Web authoring tools - HTML, Dreamweaver,
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume.
We are actively monitoring all applications. Apply below! And,
thanks for partnering with Modis!
Keywords: , Durham , Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!