Customer Support Engineer
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Customer Support Engineer role Contract Job in Raleigh
Our client a leader in networking hardware and software solutions
has an immediate contract opening for a Customer Support Engineer.
This role will sit within our client’s HTTS Routing Protocols
• Provides second/third level technical support for Routing
Protocols technologies to customers, partners, account teams, and
other Technical Assistance Center engineers.
• Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve
product and network problems of moderate to high complexity.
• Provides technology/product training and intellectual property
material as required
• Acts as focal point for large account network problem
• Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate
and solve problems
• Submits complete and correct bug reports in area of
• Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer
• CCNA, CCNP or Written CCIE certification. CCIE is desired or
combo of certification and work experience.
• BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 4-5
years related experience.
• Routing/Switching -strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
with Routing/Switching across platforms.
• Candidate must have at least 4-5 years of networking industry
experience and knowledge, products and protocols.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies: TCP/IP,
Routing Protocols (OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, BGP), QoS, Multicast, and
• Customer and Personal Service
• Customer Satisfaction Evaluation
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume.
We are actively monitoring all applications. Apply below! And,
thanks for partnering with Modis!
Keywords: , Durham , Customer Support Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!