QA Hardware Test Engineer
Posted on: July 18, 2021
QA Hardware Test Engineer Role Contract Job in Raleigh
Our client a leader in networking hardware and software solutions
has an immediate contract opening for a QA Hardware Test
• Responsible for supporting, troubleshooting, conducting
diagnostics, modifying and evaluating electronic circuitry,
subsystems, or other hardware elements.
• Additional duties will be working to ensure that the testing
stations are up and running correctly and making modifications as
needed and respond to both internal and external customer
• Running design verification tests.
Skills and Requirements:
• Must haves hands on with Router hardware and IOS
• ASR1000 experience and optics would be great, but not
• Working experience within the Unix environment
• Working knowledge of Linux/Unix scripting (expect/tcl)
• Working with traffic test tools, i.e. IXIA
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume.
We are actively monitoring all applications. Apply below! And,
thanks for partnering with Modis!
Keywords: , Durham , QA Hardware Test Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!