Software Engineer III - Test Lead
Company: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Job Title: Software Engineer III - Test Lead
Introduction: We are seeking an experienced software test
professional to lead the test efforts for custom solutions provided
to Toshiba's Point of Sale (POS) clients. This role requires the
skills and ability to manage the test delivery of multiple customer
projects and provide leadership and guidance to testers and
automation engineers to ensure delivery of quality software.
- Lead an Agile test team and ensure best practices are followed;
take action when discrepancies arise.
- Review custom software design documents and participate in design
- Provide estimates for system setup and configuration, manual and
automated test creation, execution time and hardware resource
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, requirements
team meetings, and retrospectives.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and
execution of tests, test procedures and test results.
- Stage/set-up test environment including hardware and software
- Manage test equipment inventory (Toshiba and Client's), track
assets, coordinate with manager to acquire additional
- Create and execute tests as needed; assist in defect verification
- Manage priorities and test activities to ensure project test
schedules/deliveries are met.
- Identify and drive opportunities for increasing efficiencies and
- Communicate closely with the project team on test and defect
statuses, delivery risks, mitigation plans, etc.
- Participate in client project meetings, provide client on-site
support as needed, and work with clients to ensure successful
- BA/BS in computer programming or related field.
- Experience leading a test team and managing deliveries for
- Experience implementing test methodologies in an Agile
- Experience testing in a BDD environment, including writing
Gherkin tests and driving automation strategies.
- Experience setting up the hardware and software for a fully
integrated test environment.
- Exposure to Test Automation (API, Selenium, Jenkins,
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently and be an
effective verbal and written communicator.
- Able to present statuses in a clear concise manner to management
- Up to 10% of travel required.
- Test automation development (API, Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber,
- Experience working with external clients
- Point of Sale (POS) test experience
About the Company:
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar
global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing
retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been
in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe's Foods,
earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at
retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, Calvin
Klein, Boots, Cencosud, BJ's, or Costco? These are just a few
examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base
that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our
'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory
shopping experience, let's get together to drive the new
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary
and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan (with company match)
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a
disability for any part of the employment process should email
email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Durham , Software Engineer III - Test Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!