Manager, Field Service Center of Capabilities and Agility
Posted on: May 23, 2020
bioMerieux has a position open for a Manager, Field Service Center
of Capabilities & Agility, to be based in our Durham, NC
The Manager, Field Service Center of Capabilities & Agility,
willprovide strong leadership to the Center of Capabilities &
Agility team by providing best practices, research, support and
training to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of Field
Service. This position will also drive process improvement by
driving efficiency improvements related to support activities with
a focus on reducing capacity needs, parts usage, and enhancing
- Provide strong leadership of a mature team driving departmental
process improvement reducing points of business friction,
mitigating emerging challenges resulting in reduced capacity needs
and strong customer satisfaction scores.
- Manage and drive initiatives from a mature Project Management
approach ensuring objectives are accomplished in an efficient
- Manage new product introductions from a Field Service
perspective to ensure readiness.
- Manage profitability efforts associated with Field Service,
specifically target products.
- Represent bioM--rieux at showcase or high profile accounts to
address technical concerns to build a favorable brand
- Manage programs that support Quality standards of the Field
Service Team to ensure compliance and successful audits.
- Develop and protect Human Capital in the Customer Support
- Create SMART objectives and ensure project scope does not
- Establish short and long-terms goals for CoCA Team.
- Identify, vet and implement tools and technology that enables
the Field Systems Engineer's capabilities to perform their roles
with greater effectiveness and efficiency, as well as enhancing
- Ensure the Field Service Team is trained and proficient on CRM
and Mobility products.
- Drive supporting efforts of the Knowledge Base including
harnessing institutional knowledge to maximize
- Data mine to identifying trends, use data and business
intelligence to create viable actions to prevent emerging
situations (predictive and prescriptive analytics)
- Deliver product and coordinate on-the-job training to new
- Incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing
- BS degree in business or engineering, or related field is
preferred with at least 5-10 years of field service
- 7 - 10 years knowledge and experience of bioMerieux Service,
Sales, Application and Training operations.
- Travel - 50%
- Valid driver's license required
- Deep knowledge and experience of Field Service in the Medical
Diagnostics market place
- Fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of
- Broad knowledge of the principles and practices of finance and
cost based accounting.
- Broad knowledge and practical experience in project management,
personnel development and leadership.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and communication
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and
- Organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop high performance teams.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Advanced computer skills required, including Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Joining bioM--rieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with
a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and
carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers
numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioM--rieux
team members who already identify with these values!
bioM--rieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA
Nearest Major Market: Durham
Nearest Secondary Market: Raleigh
Keywords: Biom--rieux, Durham , Manager, Field Service Center of Capabilities and Agility, IT / Software / Systems , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!