Concentra Onsite Athletic Trainer
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Overview:Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on
Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by
Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided
during the interview process.Are you passionate about engaging a
population of people in their workplace and getting them excited
about their personal health?Are you skilled at injury prevention
and evaluation, emergency/first aid treatment, physical
conditioning and rehabilitation assistance, health education and
coaching, and worksite health promotion and marketing activities?
Concentra has an exciting and unique opportunity, and we are
seeking to hire a full time skilled, confident and engaging
Certified Athletic Trainer who will work at our onsite medical
facility. This is a highly visible and well respected employer in
the community and nationwide. Responsibilities:JOB SUMMARY:
- The goal of the position is to plan, coordinate and supervise
all components of a worksite injury prevention and health
improvement program for our client's employees.
- Previous experience with health improvement programs and
ergonomics is a plus!
- Onsite health offers many advantages including the opportunity
to develop strong relationships with the employees and to coach
them to live healthier lives.
- You will work directly with our client's Health and Safety
Leader to create a healthier and safer workforce. MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Provide program coordination and support of health improvement
activities, including planning and scheduling work injury
assessments, implementing injury prevention programs, performing
ergonomic assessments and coaching of job functions, coordinating
and performing training programs and other work related ergonomic
training for associates
- Provide first aid care/emergency care and recommend treatment
or referrals to a Medical facility, when necessary.
- Assist with safety initiative and regulatory compliance and
communicate regularly with safety personnel regarding rehab and
injury prevention activities.
- Create an environment of trust and caring, which allows workers
to take responsibility to reduce or eliminate actions or behaviors
under their control that contribute to injury and illness.
- Tracks outcomes, utilization and
- Current national BOC certification as an Athletic Trainer and
licensure/registration in the state of practice.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification CPR/AED for the
Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider or equivalent.
- Qualifications include Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of kinesiology or ergonomics assessmentsAdditional
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program If you re looking for an
organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it
does its patients, consider Concentra. This job requires access to
confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing
discretion and secure information management. Concentra is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans Associated
topics: athletic director, athletic trainer, director of athletics,
fitness director, fitness instructor, wellness director, wellness
Keywords: Concentra, Durham , Concentra Onsite Athletic Trainer, Human Resources , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!