EMT/HR - Technician (Full Time)
Company: Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc.
The person in this position administers and coordinates the
activities of the Medical Department to ensure responsive medical
support for employees in accordance with company and corporate
policies and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a wide variety of
tasks to include assistance with Human Resource assignment on the
2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Essential FunctionsEMT
- Maintain employee medical records.
- Initial patient care.
- Perform all functions associated with first aid and medical
- Perform drug and alcohol screens as required.
- Communicate with local doctor's offices to facilitate
- Keep inventory and order proper supplies.
- Promote a positive health environment for all associates.
- Institute programs to be proactive for employee health.
- Maintain the OSHA 300 log of injuries and illnesses.
- Conduct safety and health training as required or needed.
- Communicate with employee's doctor appointments or medical
treatment as it pertains to work related injuries/illnesses.
- Conduct employee testing as required under regulatory
requirement or guidance.
- Conduct facility safety inspections as assigned by the Safety &
- Conduct in person observations of employee job assignments for
work restriction compliance.
- Participate in team building by spending required time in the
production area of the facility.
- Ensure proper completion of incident reports and use of the EHS
- Ensure the promotion of Safety & Health activities on assigned
shift And other responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Education and Experience
- H.S. diploma or GED equivalent
- Required current EMT certification VA/NC accepted
- Additional Responsibilities
- Assist HR with promotions and activities
- Assist HR with communication to employees
- And other responsibilities to support the Human Resource
Keywords: Boar's Head Provisions Co., Inc., Durham , EMT/HR - Technician (Full Time), Human Resources , Ebony, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!