Human Resources Manager - Benefits Specialist
Company: Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Overview:We are currently seeking a HR Manager/Benefits
Specialist to join our team. Responsible for assisting with the
administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term
disability, and 401(k) plans. Other HR Manager responsibilities
include but are not limited to employee relations, recruiting,
onboarding and annual reporting.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to
provide vendors with accurate eligibility information and provides
necessary reports for allocation/billing charges.
- Assists with NEWS (New Employees Welcome
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan
- Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines
eligibility and assists with the open enrollment process.
- Enrolls employees with carriers and process life status
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on
plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and
disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA.
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate
to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees
relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts.
Manages the annual catch-up contribution enrollment.
- Hosts monthly benefits and 401k meetings to eligible
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) beneficial but not
requiredEducation and Experience:Required:
- Related degree and 1 year of experience in HR and/or benefits
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or
other training/certification may be substituted for the
Keywords: Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club, Durham , Human Resources Manager - Benefits Specialist, Human Resources , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!