Customer Service Representative
Company: Cambro Manufacturing
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative provides excellent service to the Company's customers utilizing phone, email, and live chat. The CSR acts as a brand ambassador for Cambro and professionally represents the brand to our customers by providing excellent customer service in every interaction.
Professionally answers customer calls, emails, and chat requests regarding orders, inquires and problems/complaints.
* Fulfills a high volume of calls and emails each day with a positive demeanor, exceeding customer's expectations.
* Proactively responds to customer questions regarding products and/or orders in an efficient and accurate manner; answers technical questions and offers general information for end users.
* Resolves customer issues regarding product availability, tracking/delivery expectations, freight damage, product shortages, or other issues in a timely manner.
* Utilizes CRM Salesforce Service Cloud to manage customer interactions, ensuring transparent communication on customer issues with team members.
* Solicits new or additional products when appropriate and offers customers options available to meet their needs.
* Assists customers with returned goods; process return authorizations.
* Works collaboratively with internal departments including production, sales, accounting, shipping, warehousing, and logistics.
* Utilizes basic freight terms (3rd party, collect, prepaid, etc.) and investigates missing or delayed shipments.
* Provides reports to support our team and customers and performs other administrative duties.
* Manages key customer accounts via web portals.
* Maintain reliable and consistent attendance, including being punctual, and dependable in order to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
* Execute each essential duty satisfactorily in order to perform job successfully.
* Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
* Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with respect.
* Takes ownership of own work and behavior, accepts accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and communicates status of work/projects.
* Follow all department quality standards/criteria. Raise concerns and issues to immediate manager.
* Able to understand and demonstrate Cambro company culture, display company core values (Safety, Quality, Respect, and Service).
* Understands department's key performance indicators and contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a team.
* Other duties as needed or required.* Must be able to work overtime as needed, remain flexible and open to possible schedule changes in order to meet business needs
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 2-5 years working in a customer service/customer experience support center.
* Proven ability to work autonomously, prioritize and manage a rapidly changing workload.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with management, customers and distributors, with complete focus on customer service.
* Ability to adapt to change and embrace new processes and technologies.
* Ability to multi-task and perform duties in a fast-paced environment.
* Basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams.
* Knowledge of customer service software and CRM experience required; Salesforce.com Service Cloud experience preferred.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to be empathetic, positive, and upbeat in all communications. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Customer service experience in a manufacturing or food service industry.
* AS400 experience PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position may require the following:
Keywords: Cambro Manufacturing, Durham , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Mebane, North Carolina
here to apply!