Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Flik Hospitality Group
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time CASHIER
- Location: Fidelity - 100 New Millenium Way, Durham, NC 27709
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday - Friday. 7:00 - 3:00
- Requirement: Previous customer service and cashier experience
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $19.00 per hour Free meals! Choose from a
delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free
meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and
laundering service available at select locations. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1180839.The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today! What makes FLIK clickWhat makes FLIK click? Our people. The
decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust
and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and
we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share
our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right
talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.We
keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on
training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a
stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do
and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK
difference. Where a job isn't merely a job but the start of a
career where you can flourish. Job Summary
Summary: Performs cashiering duties, including making cash
transactions, verifying cash drawer, giving change, counting cash
receipts and completing cash reports. May also perform general food
service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation,
service and dining room facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs sales transactions in a timely fashion.
- Enters all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment; issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Observes customer purchases in the cafe line and differentiates
between standard portions.
- Replenishes condiments, coffee, other beverages and general
supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service areas.
- Keeps pastry case stocked.
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at FLIK are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Flik maintains a drug-free
workplace.Req ID: 1180839[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, Durham , CASHIER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...