COOK, GRILL (FULL AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Morrison Living $500 Sign-On BonusMorrison Living is hiring
immediately for a full and part-time COOK, GRILL position.
- Location: Croasdaile Village - 2600 Croasdaile Farm Pkwy,
Durham, NC 27705
- Schedule: Full and part-time schedules are available. Rotating
weekends. Multiple shifts available; 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM and 11:30 AM
- 8:00 PM. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous culinary experience preferred.
- Starting Pay: $15.45 per hour
- Perks: $500 sign-on bonus, great full-time benefits, and no
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU A fun work environment, robust benefits
package, great team members, and a career with one of the top
hospitality companies in the nation. You'll work with a talented
and supportive team that makes a real impact in the lives of those
YOU'D MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM Our culinary team is the
core of our business. If you enjoy creating memorable experiences
and are passionate about hospitality and culinary excellence, you
will be a great addition to the Morrison Living team! Job
Summary: Prepares food and serves customers at the grill station in
accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate
standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food
service is provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short
preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves
customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following
established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures
food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper
quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from
workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established
- Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping,
dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas,
equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and
concerns to supervisor.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM
- Full-time and part-time positions offerthe following benefits
to associates:Retirement Plan,Associate Shopping Program,Health and
Wellness Programs,Discount Marketplace,Identity Theft
Protection,Pet Insurance,Voluntary Benefits, including Critical
Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity
Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offerthe following benefits to
Insurance,Commuter Benefits,Employee Assistance Program,Flexible
Spending Accounts (FSAs)Morrison Living is a member of Compass
Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity.We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving
history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal,
state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage
applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to
apply.Morrison Living maintains a drug-free workplace.Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group, Durham , COOK, GRILL (FULL AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...