Clinical Trial Associate
Company: Randstad Life Sciences
Posted on: November 10, 2018
job summary:Clinical Trial Assistant1 YearDurham, NC Max PR: $22.00*PIPELINING*Job Responsibilities
- May act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Perform administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution as needed.
- The Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical project team
- Accurately update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines
- Prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports
- Review of study files periodically for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare, handle and distribute of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information
- Track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flowEducation & Qualifications
- School diploma/certificate or educational equivalent; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; BS/BA preferred
- Must possess a general knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; including GCP and ICH guidelines
- Strong Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance location: Durham, North Carolinajob type: Contractsalary: $18.70 - 22.00 per hourEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Keywords: Randstad Life Sciences, Durham , Clinical Trial Associate, Healthcare , Durham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!