Quality Lab Technician
Posted on: September 21, 2023
This position is responsible for sampling, inspecting, testing
and final disposition of components and finished goods in
accordance with department procedures and Revlon specifications.
Use statistical sampling plans, measurement tests and developed
organoleptic skills in evaluation of products. Assists with
training new employees.
The QC Department supports an active manufacturing facility.
Materials are evaluated and inspected in the QC Laboratory and in
Manufacturing. Sampling is performed in other areas within the
This position is required to be adaptable to working different
shifts and Saturday/Sunday based on business demands and PTO
- Sample, inspect and disposition components and finished goods
in accordance with department procedures and Revlon
- Interfaces with other departments as necessary to obtain
standards and/or specifications in order to properly evaluate
incoming components and in-process finished goods.
- Document and report data in accordance with written procedures
and Revlon specifications.
- Enters final disposition in SAP.
- Notifies appropriate personnel (supervisors, mechanics, and
machine operators) to non-compliant parameters. Identifies suspect
- Prepares and ships new Finished Products and new components to
R&D, Product Development and Marketing.
- Assist with resolving production line complaints when defective
components are found during filling.
- Create and issue Quality Notification.
- Assists with training new employees.
- Audit manufacturing lines to ensure compliance to RPPS and
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices and safety
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have good math and organization skills. High attention to
detail. Excellent communication skills. Aptitude for color and
organoleptic evaluation. Work independently with minimum
- College degree in a science, technical or related business
discipline preferred. In lei of a degree, relevant experience may
substitute for degree.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
#LI-KH1 Associated topics: assistant, lab, lab support, lab
technologist, laboratory support, laboratory technician, quality
control, research, sample collection, scientific associate
Keywords: Revlon, Durham , Quality Lab Technician, Healthcare , Bullock, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!